Steven D. Salas, M.D.
Dr. Steven D Salas is an Infectious Disease Specialist in Scottsdale, Arizona. He graduated with honors from University Of California, California College Of Medicine in 1989. Having more than 30 years of diverse experiences, especially in INFECTIOUS DISEASE, INTERNAL MEDICINE, Dr. Steven D Salas affiliates with many hospitals including Honor Health Shea Medical Center and Honor Health Osborn Medical Center.
- Board Certifications:
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Sept. 1992
- Subspecialty in Infectious Diseases – November 1994<
- American College of Physicians
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Arizona Infectious Disease Society
- Years in practice
- 32 years
- Scottsdale Infectious Diseases, PC – Since 2008